What credentials are required?
Attendees must provide:
ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Copy of BUSINESS CARD showing industry affiliation with company name, registrant’s name, mailing or business address, website (if applicable), and telephone and/or email address
- URL to website that shows your name and affiliation to the company
- Copy of Company ID with company name and registrant name listed
- A recent pay stub
*Please note, letters of employment nor handwritten business cards will be accepted
PLUS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Copy of current retail business license showing company involved in the furniture, home décor, gift or design industries (if the company name does not clearly show the connection to the industry,
please include a separate letter on company letterhead explaining industry affiliation or your purpose for attending the show as a buyer)
- Copy of interior designer license or certification
- Copy of architectural license
Copies of two (2) invoices from the last 6 months, showing large volume purchases in the furniture, home décor, gift or design industries. Purchase amounts and seller's names must be clearly legible
on the copies, as well as your name and company name on each page.
*There is now an option to upload a paystub on step four of the registration process
Easy Badge Pickup at Your Hotel
Whether you're a hotel guest or not, you can use our remote Scan & Go locations at the Marriott Marquis, Hilton Atlanta and Hyatt Regency Atlanta to easily pick up your badge before setting foot on campus.:
- Monday, July 11 | 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 12 | 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 13 | 7:30 a.m. – noon